Tower Update October 25th
A lot of progress has been made and the end of the project is nearing. This week Dan and crew completed the following projects:
- All 10 antenna bays have been mounted. Tower lights being worked on currently.
- Generator has been filled and ready to go.
- Transmitter has been fired up this morning at 10,000 watts into the dummy load. Everything worked fine.
- Tower lights should be operational tomorrow.
- The antenna tuning dude still has to show up to tune the antenna.
We may lose a day because of rain this week. This week, Lights finalized, ham antennas mounted, microwave dishes mounted + studio side work, antenna tuned, generator commissioned. Fingers crossed to go live on Friday!
As always, thank you for your patience and support. We are so close!!!